My offer - your personal benefit
Behavioural development / coaching
Coaching works like a catalyst, it boosts personal development processes.
I will listen attentively, hold a mirror up to you and support you for a while; for you to enjoy more quality of life and success.
- identify your personal patterns of thought, attitude and behaviour
- learn to leverage your strengths
- investigate and activate your undiscovered potential
- learn, to deal mindfully with your personal resources. The threatening shadow of burnout will fade out
Conflict resolution, mediation
The structured mediation process grants the parties a large room for maneuver and a say on the way to a consensual solution
Mediation is about future-oriented solutions, without assignment of guilt and innocence
- Mediation softens rigid positions and opens the door to constructive discussions
- The persons involved get great latitude to create win-win solutions. They have decision-making co-authority
- All have insight into the motives and needs behind the conflict. This enables creative, often unexpected solutions, which frequently offer added value compared to the initial claims
- The result is forward-looking and consensual
- The psychological burden ebbs away. The participants and their surroundings are feeling better
Further training: worthwhile Investments
Communication: more relaxed, more targeted, more successful.
Communication II: we, us, them.
Personality development: a course for (prospective) supervisors, high potentials and executives.
Workshop-moderation with a difference
effective, enjoyable, unforgettable.
Development of a common identity after a merger or takeover, review or preparation of a reorganisation, creative workshop for strategy development, "event" at a branch meeting with employees from different (language) areas, ...
For 4-12 participants.
Larger groups require a moderation team.
You are right in the middle of it all and focused on the goal, I take over methods and time management. Lego® Serious Play® ensures that somewhat withdrawn people actively participate too. Creativity and innovation are stimulated and team spirit encouraged.
Lego® Serious Play® (LSP)
Roos and B. Victor from IMD Lausanne, together with K.K. Kristiansen, CEO and owner of Lego®, developed LSP in the late 1990s.
The hand-brain connection as well as building models (metaphors) and describing them are of particular significance. In terms of sensory and motor skills, the hand-brain connection is stronger than those brain has with other parts of our body. When we build models (with Lego® bricks) and then describe what they stand for, "we think with our hands". This releases a remarkable creative energy and opens the way for new lines of thoughts and different approaches.
A short, confidential dialogue with an unbiased person. "Thinking aloud with a sparring partner" helps to develop and evaluate an idea swiftly.